Welcome!

Franklinstein:36 Craven St. is now live!!

What if Benjamin Franklin, not Victor Frankenstein, created The Monster?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1595032652/franklinstein-36-craven-st

Issues of GOTHIC ROMANCE #1 and THE FAUSTIANS #1 are still available as well!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Raynman Power Hour !

It's not officially-official just yet, but an exciting new announcement, and a few new major developments, are coming soon for Penny Dreadful Press. I've been keeping a low profile since Genghis Con, but I promise I will be updating more often in the coming months. That being said, I want to take a moment just to thank everyone who has played a part in supporting us, especially those who go out of their way to get the word out on Penny Dreadful press. One of the greatest PDP Champions of all, my good friend Bill Gladman, and friend (and fantastic interviewer) Frank Raynor, had some really flattering things to say about me recently.

http://comicrelated.com/news/4789/raynman-power-hour-5

Their show is called The Raynman Power Hour, and it's just about the coolest podcast going. I'm honored they took the time to throw a spotlight on us, and each and every show they do, just gets better and better. You can't fake that kind of chemistry, and The Raynmen consistently deliver. If your reading this, and I know you are, click on the link above. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Buy PDP products here

Blog Archive